Welcome Back: COVID-19 Update
order to protect our patients, providers and staff members:
- Patients are required to wear a mask.
Please put it on as soon as you get out of your car.
- We ask that if you have a temperature, any
cough or respiratory symptoms or any other physical sign of illness that you call us immediately
to cancel, and that you do not come into the office so we can protect our patients, staff and
- We will be taking the temperature of each
patient visiting, using a no-touch forehead thermometer.
- Providers and staff will be supplied with
proper personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks & gloves, as necessary.
- Disinfectant is used before and after each
patient on all surfaces. The office is protected by Epic Purity. You can scan the QR code at
- As always, all linens will be changed in
between patients and handled according to CDC guidelines
- Appointments are staggered to allow for
proper social distancing and limitations on the number of people in our office according to CDC
- We ask that you please wait in your car until we are ready to treat you. Kindly call us at 631-351-6111 when you arrive, and we will let you know when to come inside.
Massage on the Run is a professional healing arts center.
Peruse our Services Menu:
- Therapeutic Massage
- Medical Massage
- No Fault Auto Accident Massage